Galvanised Stock Fence ~ L9/120/15 ~ 1.2m x 50m 2.5mm/2mm wire
9/120/15 stock fencing for agricultural and garden applications. Ideal for horse fencing, cattle, pig, lamb and dog fences.
This galvanised stock fencing is manufactured with 2.5mm top and bottom wires and 2mm horizontal and vertical wires. L9/120/15 galvanised wire mesh is suitable for general stock fencing duties including sheep, cattle and horses or for child or dog proofing gardens. The wire can can be fixed onto machine rounded fencing posts or nailed onto post and rail fencing using our galvanised U-nails. The wire mesh roll will make a fencing of 1.2m high (approx 4ft), and to make an agricultural or garden fence higher, stock fencing is often topped with one or two lines of plain line wire or barbed wire.There are nine horizontal wires more closely spaced at the base and 15cm between the vertical stay wires.
To protect from rust, the steel mesh is hot-dipped galvanised which coats the steel wire netting with a layer of zinc during the galvanisation process.
- Product code: L9/120/15
- Rolls Size: 1.2m wide x 50m long
- 9 horizontal wires
- Mesh Apertures: Top 3 (200mm x 150mm), Middle 2 (150mm x 150mm) and bottom 3 (100 x 150mm)
- 150mm between vertical stay wire
- Hot-dipped galvanised steel plain wire
- 26kg per roll
Typical applications include:
- Horse and cattle fences
- Pig, sheep, lamb and dog fencing
- Ideal for gardens and easy to fix to post and rail fencing
- Garden boundary and border fencing